Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the story of my life and other fairytales

I was conceived after a trip to Blair Drummond Safari park in the car park
I was born perfectly on time 3/4s of a year later in St.Johns Hospital just up the road from where i live

Then nothing really happened

when i was 6 or 7 i joined a drama and music group and loved it but has i grew older it just felt like a drag and i quit
shortly after my parents split up. I learnt to live with it as my father slept on the couch and still lived with me
Then he moved out and i suppose i realised my parents werent in love anymore
he moved to a small town up the road and my friday nights consisted of eating chinese food and watching Comedy shows
Then my dad decided that America was the place for him. He left for Chicago but stayed in touch
I spiralled downward my Dad has always been my rock and my advice giver and he was on the other side of the world now
Then i met Liam
Liam and i were only 10 at the time but he was hilarious. I almost forgot my Dad.

and then nothing really happened again

I was 12 and i was given my first guitar by my uncle. He had become somewhat like a father figure in my life and since he played guitar I wanted to
I started playing some basic chords and writing lyrics to what was always the progression G,C+9 and D, and singing alot
i soon realised that bass was probably more my calling. And i started learning the instrument and the beautiful noises it made
Liam and I recently attended download although that is another post

im 15 5ft 10 154lbs and i fucking Love it

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment