Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If i listened to half the things you said half the bad things that happened to me wouldnt have happened

Rachel Armit

To look at her shes like any other teen girl. Shes beautiful, content with life, she listens to not too outrageous music, she dresses in a reveloutionary but not over the top way and loves her boyfriend.
So it would be surprise you to know she is one of the most amazing human beings ive ever met
If I listened to her life would be great for me. I Suppose its kinda great but its had its ups and downs but it would be a lot of a higher road if i listened to rachel
yes she can piss me off (not really hard to do) but she does so with good intent
Wanna know more? im following her and shes following me im sure you fine people can see that


Rachel thanks for all of it


Cami


No comments:

Post a Comment