Thursday, July 16, 2009

In the morning hours

its early morning in beautiful Keller, Texas. 7:52 at this precise moment. I've always been a morning person. It's quite sad if im completely honest. No other morning persons i know exist. So basically i sit and watch the sun rise possible jot down a few things in my over flowing notebook and then grab a shower. I believe that my becoming a morning person was parallel with my taking care of my appearance. Metrosexuality if you will. I suppose it happened when i grew my hair and realised. SHIT. Its not straight at all its wavy. Then a whole new word came in to describe it. Thick. This prompted the buying of straightening irons and around 6 million different products. I tried to be a rocker i really did i wanted long flowing locks of gorgeous hair long past my shoulders. This of course is alot harder than it looked and i gave in and had my hair cut. I dont know why im telling you all this  I've been quite the blog addict. Maybe I'll put some lyrics or poetry up next it seems fitting.


Good Morning



Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment